The following incidents were reported to the Owasso Police Department on October 11th, 2018:
- Counterfeit money was reported allegedly passed at Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market on 11500 N. 129th E. Ave at 7:11 AM
- Items were reported allegedly taken from a business on 9800 N. Garnett Rd. at 7:55 AM
- A case of alleged credit card fraud was reported to the Owasso Police Department at 1:16 PM, no address provided
- Items were reported allegedly stolen from a construction site at 7600 S. Main St. at 1:56 PM
- A car was reported allegedly stolen from a residence to the Owasso Police Department at 3:56 PM, no address provided
- An arrest was made for an alleged shoplifting incident at Wal-Mart Supercenter on 12100 E. 96th St. N. at 4:46 PM. Police arrested 52 year old Darrin Renay Kimble of Broken Arrow for Petit Larceny. Kimble was reported to have allegedly exited the store without paying for $221.36 worth of items.
- A pair of keys was reported found at the site of the Homecoming Parade on 1400 N. Cedar St. at 6:37 PM
- A dirt bike was reported allegedly stolen from a residence to the Owasso Police Departmet at 6:52 PM, no address provided
Inside Owasso would like to thank the Owasso Police Department for working hard every day to keep our community safe!