The following incidents were reported to the Owasso Police Department on October 8th, 2018:
- Officers pursued a vehicle that allegedly refused to yield on 12600 N. Garnett Rd. at 3:54 AM
- Items were reported allegedly stolen from a construction site on 12300 N. 132nd E. Ave. at 7:21 AM
- A reported alleged that a male and female subject were possibly under the influence of drugs at 8:06AM
- Items were reported allegedly stolen from a garage on 300 N. Ash St. at 8:48 AM
- A female was reported allegedly shoplifting at Claire’s on 9000 N. 121st E. Ave at 12:50 PM
- An animal was reported at large on 1000 N. Cedar St. at 3:42 PM
- A man was reported allegedly slumped over his steering wheel at Dollar General on 8700 N. Owasso Expressway at 6:53 PM
- An animal was reported at large on 12200 E. 81st Pl N. at 9:00 PM
- 32 year old Charles Allen Miller was arrested for Malicious Injury to Property after allegedly breaking windows and a door at a residence on 11100 N. 118th E. Ave. at 9:20 PM. Miller allegedly resisted arrest when officers detained him.
Inside Owasso would like to thank the Owasso Police Department for working hard every day to keep our community safe!